6. Sınıf İngilizce 2. Dönem 2. Yazılı Soruları ve Cevapları

          Hello, My name is Peter. I’m 23 years old and I live in a small house in London. I have got a car, a bike and a motorbike. I can drive a car but I can’t ride a bike and motorbike I can swim. I like my job. I am fireman.  I have got a brother. His name’s Jack. He’s 12 years old. He can’t play basketball because he is short. I don’t like apple but my brother likes. In my free time I like wrestling and skiing.  I hate football but my brother enjoys football. 


1- His name is Peter. ___________ 6- He is twenty-two years old. ___________

2- He hasn’t got a car. _________ 7- He can drive a car. _________

3- He can’t swim. ___________ 8- He is a baker. _________

4- He has got a brother. _________ 9- He loves football. ________

5- His brother likes apple. ________ 10- His brother can play basketball. _______

B) Find the animals.
1) I like to open my wings and I can fly in the blue sky but I can’t run.
2) I live in the jungle. I’ve got a long tail. I can climb trees and I’m crazy about bananas.
3) I live in Africa or in the zoo. I’ve got a long trunk. I can swim but I can't climb and fly.
  1. I’m large and very strong. I eat meat. I’m the king of the forest. I can run and jump.
  2. I’m green. I’ve got big eyes. I can jump and I can swim.
  3. I live on a farm. I eat grass and I give milk. I can’t run.
  4. I’m a small animal. I’ve got long ears and a short tail. I like carrots.I can run and jump.


E) Choose the correct option.

1- Look! There are black clouds. It is going to / will rain.

2- A: What would you like to drink, sir?
B: Hmmm.. I am going to / will drink mineral water.

3- I haven’t got any plans for weekend. I think I am going to / will stay at home.

4- He has got two tickets for the film. He is going to / will go to the cinema.

F) Write the months.

1- BERVEMNO :___________________ 4- YAM : ________________
2- LYJU :______________ 5- RILPA :________________
3- UNJE :__________________ 6- CEBERDEM : ______________
G) Fill in the blanks. H) Match.

1- Chess is a ________ game. 1- 29th October ____ Victory Day

2- Super Mario is a ___________ game. 2- 19th May ____ Children’s Day

3- Football is a __________ game. 3- 23rd April ____Republic Day

4- Hangman is a ___________game. 4- 30th August ____ Youths and Sports Day
Load disqus comments

0 Yorumlarınız