5. Sınıf İngilizce 2. Dönem 2. Yazılı Soruları ve Cevapları,

       Hello! My name is Tsubasa. I am 11 years old and I am from Tokyo.I am a cartoon character. I am a footballer. I like playing football. I am very happy when I play football. I have got a friend. His name is Wakabayashi. He is a goal keeper. Wakabayashi likes playing football very much. We don’t like playing tennis.

. Tsubasa is a film character. ______ 4. Tsubasa has got a friend. ______
2. Tsubasa is a footballer. ______ 5. Wakabayashi is a goal keeper. ______
3. He doesn’t like football. ______ 6. They like playing tennis. ______
7. He is eleven years old. ______ 8. He is Japanese. ______




DENTIST  /  MECHANIC  /  HAIRDRESSER  /  COOK  /  POSTMAN 

  FIREMAN  /  FARMER  /  TAILOR  /  DRIVER  /  NURSE

















HAND LEG FOOT
ARM MOUTH

EYE EAR HAIR

NOSE









runny nose / headache / backache / cough / sore throat / high temperature
backache / stomachache / broken leg / toothache





Load disqus comments

0 Yorumlarınız