10. Sınıf İngilizce 2. Dönem 1. Yazılı Soruları ve Cevapları

COMPLETE THE SENTENCES BY USING THE CORRECT FORM OF MAKE OR LET
  1. They ………….. him tell them the secret.There was nothing to do.
  1. They ………………… the dogs run in the forest.
  2. The manager always………………………. his staff work harder.
  3. Please don’t ……………..me fall.
  4. The policeman didn’t……………… the prisoner smoke
MATCH THE WORDS IN THE LIST WITH QUOTES.
*single ticket 1-‘Excuse me.Where do I go to catch the train to Ankara?’(………………………………)
*reception 2-My name is Mary Jenson.I booked double room yesterday morning.(……………………)
*passport 3-I’d like to fly to New York and come back next week.(…………………………………………)
*Check-in desk 4-This photo doesn’t look like you.(…………………………….)
*return ticket 5-The times of the trains are on page 2(………………………………….)
*timetable
*information desk



LOOKAT THE PHOTOS AND WRITE THE PROBLEMS
1- The computer is………………… 2-ıt is…………
3-.. the phone boxes are……………………….
COMPLETE THE SENTENCES BY USING REFLEXIVE PRONOUNS
  1. I made a fool of ………. by saying that stupid thing
  2. Ingrid, Paul! Please behave …………
  3. Joe doesn't like to drive………..  to work so he usually takes the underground.
  4. Rick and Maria are able to look after…………….
  5. The book was on the floor. It fell off the shelf by ………….
  6. ."Did Sue's dad write the story?" No, she did it …………….
  7. You don't need to help them. They can do it…….. .



PASSIVE VOICE. Rewrite the sentences in passive.
1.Mr. and Mrs. White won’t buy meat from the supermarket.
………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
2.Who designed this building?
………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
3.The painter is spraying paint on the door with a spray gun.
………………………………………………………………………………………..……………….
4.The hurricane has destroyed the town.

5-Did the boy buy that new red bike yesterday?

) Read the following story and answer the questions about it.

Don't Change the World
Once upon a time, there was a king who ruled a rich country. One day, he went
for a trip to some distant areas of his country. When he was back to his palace, he complained that his feet were very painful, because it was the first time that he went for
such a long trip, and the road that he walked on was very rough and stony. He then
ordered his people to cover every road of the entire country with leather. Definitely, this
would need thousands of cows' skin, and would cost a huge amount of money.
Then one of his clever servants was brave enough to tell the king, "Why do you have to
spend that unnecessary amount of money? Why don't you just cut a little piece of leather
to cover your feet?” The king was surprised, but he later agreed to his suggestion, to make a "shoe” for himself. There is actually a valuable lesson of life in this story: to make this world a happy place to live, you better change yourself - your heart; and not the world.


  1. Who ruled that rich country?
  2. Why were his feet very painful?
  3. What did he think to do after his feet were painful?
  4. Who caused him to change his mind?
  5. What lesson can we take from this story?


)Complete the sentences with the phrasal verbs below (pay attention to tense)(2x5=10 pts)
take part (in) , put out ,take sth up ,come around ,take sb out
1-The fire fighters managed to .............................. the fire on time.
2-If you are retired and bored you should ............................. sports or activities.
3-All my classmates ........................... to see me last week when I was in hospital.
4-I ...................... my fiend ......................for dinner this evening.We are going to Menekşe Restautant.
5-Mary is very active, sociable and enterprising.She usually ................................... all school activities.

USE A/AN/THE/X TO FILL THE BLANKS
1-Whenever she is in……..France,she goes to visit…………..Louvre museum.
2-Wally Herbert started his journey across……..Arctic in……..February 1968 and reached…….North pole on April 6th 1969.
3-I saw…..friend of mine on….way to work.
4-………….language spoken in Algeria is called…………….Arabic.
5-…………strong wind has blown from the North al day.
Combine the sentences using RELATIVE PRONOUNS:

1.      Bob bought the car from a man. The man was the owner of the gallery.
………………………………………………………………………………….
2.      The teacher asked me a question. It was taken from a story book.
………………………………………………………………………………….
3.      Have you employed the man? I recommend him to you last week.
………………………………………………………………………………….
4.      The book was very interesting. I borrowed it from the library yesterday.
………………………………………………………………………………….
5.      The girls are my classmates. We saw them at the cinema.
…………………………………………………………………………………..

WRITE THE CORRECT VERBS
1-EOPPSNTO…………………………2-NLDE………………………………3-OBOK……………
4-LCNACE …………………….5-GRRAANE………………………………….
CHOOSE THE CORRECT ALTERNATIVE
1-Would you like/want to go to the circus tomorrow?
2-I’d like for/to but I am looking after/form y little sister.
3-I am scared/afraid I can’t. I will be busy all day.
5-Have you asked permission/punishment from school?

Fill in the blanks using simple present tense or present continuous tense.
Mary and Susan are talking about their husbands.
Mary: Are you happy Susan?Susan: Yes, honey. My husband ________________________(always/care) me. He _______________ (always/buy) me flowers. We go for a walk every evening. I_________________(love) him. What about you?Mary: I envy you. You are so lucky. My husband __________________________(always/come) home late. He __________________(never/care) me.He ______________________(always/watch) football matches on TV and he __________________________(always/ask) for food. I _________________(hate) him.Susan: Don’t worry. May be he will be ok somedayMary: I hope…

B) Ask polite questions in the situations given below. Use any appropriate modal, (may, can, could, would, etc.)(2 points)

1- Your classmates are going on a skiing holiday and you want to join them. You ask your father for permission:
.............................................................................

Circle the correct option (will or going to?)

1. Look at the dark clouds! I think It will / is going to rain.
2. We are going to/will go to the cinema next week because we have just bought the tickets.
3. I’m sure the snow will/is going to stop soon.
4. At three o’clock tomorrow, they are going to /will give a party.
5. A: This bag is very heavy, I can’t carry it myself
B: Ok. I am going to /will help you.

G. If you want to be a happy holidaymaker, what should you do
Write a paragraph.

















Load disqus comments

0 Yorumlarınız