10. Sınıf İngilizce 1. Dönem 2. Yazılı Soruları ve Cevapları

Name/Surname: Mark:
Class/Number:

A) Read the passage and answer the questions.(5x2=10 points)
My name is Kate Hara. I live on a farm with my mother and father. I like it but I work very hard. Every morning I wake up at five o’clock and feed the horses. Then I can go back to the house. Mum makes breakfast at 5:30 and I’m not late for breakfast because I don’t like cold eggs. After breakfast I help dad for an hour. Then I have a shower and get ready for school. The school bus leaves at 8:15. I leave home at 8:00.After school I can watch TV for an hour. Then we have our dinner. We have chicken for dinner but I hate it. I eat it because mum gets angry. After dinner I do my homework. Then I go out and feed the horses. I go to bed early because I’m always very tired at the end of the day.

1.Where does Kate live?..........................................................................................................
2.Who makes breakfast every morning?..................................................................................
3.What do they have for dinner?..............................................................................................
4.How long can she watch TV?................................................................................................
5.Why isn’t she late for breakfast?............................................................................................
B) Fill in the blanks with ‘’ Simple Present tense’’ or ‘’ Present Continuous Tense’’
( 9x2=18 points)
  1. Quiet please! I (write) ………… a test.
  2. She usually (walk) ……….to school.
  3. She (go) ……………… by bike now.
  4. Every Sunday we (go) ……………… to see my grandparents.
  5. He often (go) ……………….. to the cinema.
  6. We (play) ………………. Monopoly at the moment.
  7. The child seldom (cry) ……………..
  8. I (not/do) …………………. anything at the moment.
  9. ………… he …………. (watch) the news regularly?

C) Fill in the blanks with ‘’tag questions’’
(5x2=10 points)
  1. The Grand National Assembly is in Ankara, ..................?
  2. Mr. Toprak is from Afyon, ...........?
  3. I am quite short, ....................?
  4. You are John, ........................?
  5. They aren’t at the hospital, ...........?

D) Complete the sentences with possessive pronouns (mine, yours,hers,his,its,ours,theirs) (5x2=10points).
  1. That car isn’t __________. They don’t have a car.
  2. It isn’t __________. He has a red lighter.
  3. This book’s __________. Look! Here’s your name.
  4. That’s __________! Give it to me.
  5. My sister and I both have sports car; my car is red and ________ is black.
E) Look at the things below and write the words under the correct place. (10x1=10 points)
1.cheese 2. potatoes 3.postcards 4. magnets 5.fruit juice 6. key rings 7.mushroom soup 8.grilled chicken 9.milk 10. fish and chips

Restaurant Souvenir shop Supermarket
_________ ___________ __________
_________ ____________ ___________
_________ ___________ ___________
__________
F) Boşlukları yandaki cümleler ile doldurunuz.(2x10=20p)
Do you need any oil?
How many kilos?
Yes , please.
That’s £23.
Can I have some butter ,please?
Three packets.
Do you want any eggs?
Can I help you?
I’m sorry.
How much rice do you want?
How many?
Man : Good morning . ………………………………………….?
David : ……………………………………….I want some rice.
Man : ……………………………………………………………?
David: Five kilos………………………………………………….?
Man : How much butter do you need?
David: …………………………………….I need some flour.
Man : ……………………………………..We don’t have any flour.
David : Do you have any sugar?
Man : Yes,ofcourse . ……………………………………………….?
David: Three kilos.
Man: ………………………………………………………………..?
David: Yes,please.
Man : ……………………………………………………………..?
David:Twenty ,please.
Man:……………………………………………………………….?
David: No,I don’t need any oil.That’s all.How much money is it?
Man: ………………………………………………..
David : Thank you.Good bye.
G) Answer the questions about yourself.(5x2=10 points)
1. What’s your favourite sport?
2. Do you have a pet?
3. Do you like watching movies?
4. What do you want to be?
5. What do you do in your free time?

H ) Fill in the blanks with ‘’ some , any , how many, how much ‘’( 6×2=12 pts.)

1) Alf : _________________ plums are there in the basket ?
Mary : There are ten plums.

2) Sue : Are there _____________ biscuits in the kitchen ?
Terry : Sorry , there aren’t ______________biscuits.

3) Danny : Could I have _______________ instant coffee , please ?
Sam : Yes, of course.

4) Tom : _________________sugar is there in the bottle?
Fred : There is ____________ sugar.


Load disqus comments

0 Yorumlarınız